Sunday, September 20, 2009

It not too late to start now

part 1 for th day

What more can I do??

Find bloggin is part of my life le.

Every part of my life is just been typin out

But how cann I change th emotional part??

There 10000 why

That I always asked myself..

Lol..

Tml goin starbucks & study

Goin to study hard for my history,

Cuz, I don think I do well for my SS..

But wat done it done

Not point lookin back,

& regret about it..

I’m just goin to lett go everything

& stop my Bull Shit thinking.

2 more week,

Even start now it still not late

Is how I’m goin to study..

{stop here}

part 2 for th day

I not that strong as youu always see

I have my own weak point

Just that I don show it out

But youu make me

Really think about my weak point.

& letting me know, all my thinking is not real at all

Is like I had a day dream

& youu wake me up from that sweet dream.

& letting me know

Wat mine it will be mine

Letting nature take its course

Wat done it done

I can’t go back to past anymore

I LOVE TH DREAM

BUT, I HATE BEEN CALL TO WAKE UP.

{stop here}

No comments: