Monday, August 15, 2011

Post392

Started work for 2 weeks already, actually I don't really love this job. Work because of cash, work because of experience. If not why I have to work, work like there's no tml. During oct, will be goin on with study, and also work. Got pay and study at th same time so I won't waste my time.
If i can choose my own path and seein myself here, few years ago I will really plan and think properly what I really want for my future. If everything can be undo. I will choose to undo everything in my life and make sure my life will be blank like paper without any black makes. But afterall, what done is already done. There no U-turn in life. Beside regret, th only thing I can do is to work hard inorder to get myself back to th line. And make everything prefect.
如果路可以順一點.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone