Friday, October 21, 2011

Post 406

9 MORE DAYS!!!

Currently waitin for baby and anicia to reach bishan, and I got nothing to do so just blog to kill time. Atrium started, first day jiu 10% and sales not bad. Somemore don have target to choing just choing for fun. Haha, tml need to go back work already.

And Srsly both of them very slow leh,

Make me wait for them for more than half an hour. Everytime this anicia very slow th leh. Don know she bathing or what luhs, so slow. Grrr, somemore call and text she don know how to pick up or reply th leh.

Btw yst I give sch a miss, too lazy to go sch and th class is damn super boring can. sit there and keep typing out th words from th book, if need to type what th point buyin th book. Grrr. And every tue and thu I need to bring th stupid heavy book from sembawang all th way to cck. Long journey leh!!!


Tata,
9 more days to go
Jessica™



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone