2 WEEKS
Just realize that I never update my blog for more than 2 weeks. Busy workin. Still have to wait till Monday than can work. Totally no off for this week. Abit kns can, I'm so going to change job la. This job like hell. Sat, sun and ph still need to work. Somemore, they need ppl jiu ask me to work don't need ppl jiu kick me aside. You think I stupid fuck meh.
Whatever, don't wanna care already.
Will upload some of my chalet photo soon, maybe tonight I reach home. Hehehe.
(may look good but thing isn't good)
Srsly broke!!! Waitin for pay to be in leh. And I goin interview on tue. If get in then I don think I will still work for my current job. Shall see how things goes ba.
Btw I now on my way to work, and typing this post. I think that th best time and way.
And Srsly I hate last min changing shift. But yet it's okayy cuz work mornin shift is always better than mid or afternoon leh.
Tata
Jessica™
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone