Didn't have the time to blog for so long. Goin to blog and wait for my love to be home and head out for lunch but have no idea what time will he reach home.
My last post was during jan. too much things happen and didn't have time and I'm lazy to post on blog. And I can't really rmb what happened, beside th recent things.
Went spa and dinner with counter ppl ( Janet, Christine, Keith, annie and Liu wei) nice and enjoy. Can't really rmb what happen cuz that was during aug
During aug also went to spore flyer with Sis, bro and mum after that when to somewhere near smb for drink I don really enjoy drinkin with them cuz too many things I can't do
Sis bday celebration (15sep), didn't really help and I don really like bday compare to last time already. The feelin to me sense suck.when off early from sis there headed to Lub house and prepare to fly off to Phuket.
When phuket from 17-20sep (4 days 3 nights) I really enjoy my holiday with Lub, marine and Marilyn even th trip and short but full with love and joy. And back to work with super holiday mood.
And on the 28(29)sep celebrated Roselyn (mummy) (I'm her princess) mini celebration at outdoor bar and amk Kbox, with th bday girl, Lub, marine and Jon and of cuz myself:) hope she enjoyed.
And as for this month oct, starting for the month had stock take, and with Keith and annie. We finish doin our stock take by 12 , not bad not so slow. And Lub when all th way to middle road there and get us beancurd, soymilk and egg-tart, love it but I was so damn full that I didn't had any of it beside th soy milk due to before he come I already had 2 donut. :( if I know I will wait till he come and eat it. Grrr. After that when to his house and had my rest.
Recently when with marine to canton-I for dinner and dessert, omg the food was damn nice just two of us and we went two time but had diff things th first time was normal dinner, BBQ pork, duck porridge noodle and durian for dessert and yst had just dessert, egg-tart, mango sogo, bead curd and durian. And take away egg-tart and durian for Lub becuz th food was damn nice.
Shall stop my post here, cuz love is coming back soon :)







