Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Post 394

Finally end work.
Feel so stress workin at here. Nothing goes well at here. Still thinkin should i change counter??
Really hard, I find ppl at here abit two head snake. They can act like they are angel but they are not. But actuarlly no point acting.
So what i only 18 this year. But too bad two head snake I see till I'm so sick of it already. After all, this is not my first job already. I know who is good to me and who is bad. Actually don feel like blogging, cuz mornin just blog. But I really cannot take it. How REAL all of you are. But really TOO BAD. I choose no to say back becuz you all are senior in th job but don't mean that I let you all to say till happy happy.

Can't wait till sat, cuz sunday off. Somemore off 3 days. I like. Hehehe.

Actuarlly after workin, I got more motivation to study leh.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone