Working mid shift today, and I don know what wrong with me wake up so early, only had like 6 hours almost 7 hours sleep only. Later on sure damn tired. Today is sat and I still have to work, PH still need to work. Ermm, but good that I end work at 8. And babyboy is comin to fetch me. So good. But but but,..... Haiii..... Tml workin afternoon shift leh. Really don like afternoon shift, seem long hours to me.
Sometime been such a bitch with stupid attitude that I hate. When I never sleep properly I get angry damn easy. And I just rmb something,
Yst I heard one of Dior office girl sayin something about me that make me feel like slapping her fucking bitch face. YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!!!! Bitch is born to be a bitch. But who cares, soona you will get yr karma by sayin me. Too bad when you start to bitch me, I make sure you regret bitching me. lettin you say doesn't mean I'm okayy with it.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone