Ah-Laugh!!!
Really hope I can take this job
for at least a year.
And th best is till I finish my part time higher nitec.
And I'm goin to change job or
if I can take it will change to full time
if I'm not goin to study anymore.
But still long way to go.
Goin to open chalet in a month.
Can't wait
And sch is startin soon.
Hope everything will be fine after that.
After startin sch less days to work
so I have to work for th commission and not th basic.
Cuz I can't go on with just basic pay.
Omg.
This month need to work for 21days again,
like last month.
And my off day change to wed not tue already.
Work work work,
just to get cash cash cash.
I'm so lazy to get myself preper and work.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone