
OFF DAY!!!
Finally have my off day
Only one day. Never really sleep well due to some reasons.
So sick of quarreling with babyboy. Make me so upset and tired only.
Goin to be end of sept and soon will be getting my pay. Waited for so long. Finally can get my things.
Ermm.... Sch startin in 2 weeks time. Need to go shopping before sch start.
After all will it be too late to take care of my face startin from now??
Ya, may look good to some customer but it will never be good for me.
Too dry and some black spot comin out.
Oya, next month will only be workin for 13 and 12 days of schooling. 2 days for chalet Th rest of th day is to relax.
Suddenly feel like eatin cookies or chocolate. Wth is this!!!
Btw I'm on my way to braddell to meet baby, and blogging usin my phone.
I this apps not bad, don have to face th com all th time(don't have th time to face com for so long). And I can blog as and when I like.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone