Saturday, October 1, 2011

Post 399

New month, new style






It's a new month, and it oct already.
School startin on th 04th oct.
Goin to have lesser time with baby, and I'm sure he will start nagging and nagging at me. :P
Work, study, relationship how to maintain all in one?? How can I balance everything??
But at least I know every Friday I don need to work or schooling so every Friday is my day with baby.

Oya, I get my hair cut(forever cannot see th diff in it) and I get my hair dye. Look like black but actually is a mix of dark green an abit of my natually hair brown. Abit ash colour, that th auntie choose for me. Afterall, cut plus dye plus treatment is like $70. And my brother pay for me. :) damn good luhs. Somemore my brother is paying for my chalet and part of th BBQ things. Hehe

Ermm, today go work do paper work. Cuz need to sept commission. And need to serve customers. Hope today good abit leh, if everytime like that sure GG.

And this week planning is--->>
Saturday- afternoon(rcp)
Sunday-afternoon(rcp)
Monday- morning(rcp)
Tuesday- off(schooling)
Wednesday- afternoon(rrc)
Thursday- off(schooling)
Friday- off( go out with baby)

Hope it's a nice month and every week there is peace for me. Hehe.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone