
Currently on my way to Toa Payoh and change bus to katong. Always last min. Make me so piss and turn off only. By right goin to have dinner with baby but just because I need to go katong, now have to change plan. Now only can dinner alone. And I don't know where can I go later on. The food at the mall suck leh. Or maybe I don't go break?? But I haven eat anything at all leh. And one good news is that the store close at 930 and not 10. That th only part I like. Not like rbs everyday also 10pm. Work till tired and can Die leh. Tml will be workin at rrc from 12-8. Maybe after that go home or go find baby. And Srsly I'm broke. Waitin for pay to be in. I Srsly need to save money.
Ermm... One more thing is that I don't know what to get for Fiona b'day leh.
Hope I can reach work before 3. Leh if not sure die.. Why sembawang everything also don have th. No bus to anywhere. Have only afew. And take hours to reach the place. Got the feelin to move out. Just random thinkin. Haha.. Mummy and daddy sure don't let the luhs.
Shall stop postin. :)
Tata,
Jessica™
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone