Saturday, October 15, 2011

Post 404

ANNIVERSARY!!!


School finally started, the lesson like boring both tue and thu was doin th same thing. On the com keep in keying words and number in to assess. End of the lesson I only Know my hand is tired. Zzz

Yesterday off from school and work. Finally I can relax. When out with baby and his cliques And yst is also our 8th months anniversary. and we quarrel. Damn funny la, however, almost everyday we quarrel. And baby everytime give in when we quarrel. But after awhile okay already.

I love my baby Sending me long sweet text, always melts my heart but don't wan to send me everytime when I say I want long text. But his long text will surprise me everytime. Baby, I love you more than words can be say/type out


And and and atrium startin already. Need to choing for my sales but is hard th luhs. Zzz

Lastly, hope today will have good sales. Haha.
And goin home on th dot, need to choing back home to plan for my chalet thing, need to cmf who going and etc.


Tata,
Jessica™


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone